Some of our accommodations do not list their prices as being inclusive but instead have ‘Excl.’ next to the listing. If so, expect the total rent would be between €100 and €400 more than the inclusive price. Rental prices are influenced by the general condition of accommodations, the quality of the furniture/equipment and by location. As a rule: an apartment in the town center is always substantially more expensive than a comparable one outside the center.
Short Term Accommodation
For those who unexpectedly cannot find suitable accommodation before they have to check out of their hotel, Jules also offers some apartments for weekly rent: this way you have a comfortable and compared to hotels relatively cheap basis from where you can continue your search.
Promising Quality and Reliability
The accommodations Jules offers are carefully selected, from trusted private owners or are in the portfolio of experienced housing agencies. They are all of good, if not excellent quality. Once you have found suitable accommodation through us, we still will be there to help you with any related questions or issues. We can provide f.e. a cleaning service or help you with any other problem that your landlord is unable to fix. We are committed to being there for you as long as your contract lasts. As far as fees are concerned: we do not charge a service fee! With the overview below we would like to give you a picture of the housing process.
- Personal intake (if applicable)
- Search information of suitable housing at Jules office or via email / information about housing
- Scheduled appointments for 0-3 suitable housing options (based on your budget/request)
- Communication with landlord in case of questions, negotiation etc.
- Contract formulation/preparation
- Contract explanation (and translation if needed)
- Transition of keys & check-in
- Inspection report of the room (to avoid questions/issues)
- Help desk service during remainder of contract – e.g. in case of unforeseen incidents, complaints about landlord etc.
- Assistance in filing for remission for city and water taxes
- Reminder for timely cancellation of contract
- Assistance in termination of the contract (standard letters, informing landlord, help with early termination)
- Key transition & check-out at end of contract
As with all of our other services, you must be a Jules cardholder in order to sign a contract for a room, studio or apartment that you found through us. Besides the housing services the €15 fee for the Jules card gets you a great number of discounts around town. Check it out HERE.