VACANCY: Junior Marketeer Germany
Since 2008 Jules has specialized in servicing (international) students on individual basis or upon request by educational institutions. Annually Jules helps more than 2500 students find their way in a city that is new to them, by facilitating housing, or any of the other products such as language courses, bicycles, insurances, and the 24/7 help-desk.
At Jules Group we have a challenging workplace available for a Junior Marketeer for the German market. We are looking for a native or near native German speaker.
In this role you are involved in solving marketing related issues that, among other things, lead to a conversion improvement. Freedom and creativity are of paramount importance here.
As a Junior Marketeer you get the chance to develop yourself in making graphic designs for the marketing campaigns, performing A / B testing, compiling and sending newsletters, search engine optimization (SEO) and reporting on social media. You also work on the maintenance and continuous improvement of our website.
- You have a degree in Marketing and / or Communication (at least HBO);
- You are good in graphic designing (photoshop, indesign);
- You can empathize with our user and know how to write for it;
- You want to get the most out of your work;
- You can also work individually or as a team;
- You are eager to learn and analytically strong;
- You are proactive in your approach and indicate what you want;
- Fluent in both German and English in word and writing.
What we offer:
- A challenging start-up function for 16 hours a week within an ambitious organization with a corresponding growth;
- You work in an innovative organization with a strong focus on online;
- You get a lot of freedom and space for creativity, new ideas and rapid implementation;
- You work within an ambitious and fast-growing organization with an energetic and stimulating work atmosphere at our head office in the heart of Maastricht;
- You will receive an appropriate salary;
- You take part in nice extras, such as company outings with all your colleagues;
- You will work at a multi-award-winning, unique online and offline-oriented company.
Our core values are;
- We are client focused;
- We are involved;
- We bring peace of mind;
- We are leading the way;
- We take social responsibility.
Everything we do revolves around the customer and we like to go a long way: astonishment by astonishment. You work in a team with other passionate colleagues. Would you like to know more about us before you apply? View the team, our portfolio, the services we provide our customers on our website or contact Laura Kauw, via email@example.com or +31 (0) 43 321 97 26.